Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Wavy Parts

Water aerobics was really fun tonight, we all were in good moods and got lots of laughs in.  At one point we were doing arm exercises and the instructor was explaining that your upper arms should be burning and that it would help tighten up your upper arms and one of the ladies lifted her arms out of the water and wiggled her fat and said, "So it will take away our wavy parts? Ooh we need to do more of these!"  it was so funny!  She's a really nice lady, but I can't think of her name at the moment, and she has a great sense of humor.

Andy and I went to Kneaders for dinner and I got a yummy salad trying to make up for all the crap I ate at work today and then we went to see about a movie.  We got to the theater and everything that was available to see was sold out, even the crappy movies!  All the bored twilighter's waiting for the midnight show I guess LOL.  Oh well, back home to watch tv and enjoy each other's company.  We'll hit Twilight for the first showing tomorrow and hopefully miss all the annoying tweenies.

2 comments:

Maurina said...

I love Twilight too. I hope you have a great time!

Denise said...

I can't believe she wanted to keep doing those exercises until the wavy parts were gone. I liked Laurie's comment. You didn't get them in one day!