Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day

I had a good day today.  I was hard getting going, but that's nothing new.  I've been in a fairly good mood all day.  I really like my new job responsibilities, it helps break up the day.  I also got some good news about work that I'm not sure if I can share or not. Grin.

I'm having real mixed feelings at the moment though.  I posted my gaming tables on ksl and I got a call about the pool  table today.  The person is coming to look at it and most likely take it away tonight.  I LOVE my pool table.  Getting it ready to go makes me sad, but it takes up too much room and our family room really isn't big enough to play properly anyway.  We can also really use the money.

It got hot enough to turn our ac on today as well.  I'm sure going to miss the high 60's low 70's weather.  That my favorite temp range.  It hit 80 today.  Welcome home summer, took you long enough.  hehe

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am glad you had a good day! Me too!