Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Computers and Fibro

Man, looking over my recent posts, I really need to cut down on wordage.  My walls of text are critting even me, so sorry to anyone who takes the time to read them.  :)

Monday was busy and full of work.  I came home and decided to wipe my computer one last time and take it back to xp 32.  I hate that, but I can't get it to utilize my full 4 gigs of memory anyway, so now it will only use 2 but should play nice with work.  Anyone on my team that ends up reading this and are baffled and/or pissed that I have home access, I simply asked and it was simply granted.  Simple as that.  I worked on work stuff while crashing my computer since it only requires a click every half hour or so.  I ended up working over 10 hours just on Monday and we still have too much to do.  Can't wait for the pay check.

I ended up going to bed a bit late and then was hurting so bad from my fibro that I could not get comfortable and could not get to sleep, it was so annoying.  At some point my sleeping pill and ibuprofen finally kicked in and let me drift away.

No comments: