Thursday, June 10, 2010

Noodle Motorcycles

 Today lasted FOREVER, even by 8:00 am I was like, "Holy crap, it's only 8:00?"  All I could think about was my family all heading to Nevada for my nephew's graduation and wishing we were too.  I'm so proud of him for graduating and wish we could be there to support him.  Love you Ian!  Hope everyone drives safe and has a great time while out there.

Denise and I made it to aerobics again tonight and at one point the instructor had us straddle them like a bike and peddle like we were on one too.  Denise decided hers needed to be a motorbike instead, but now that I think about it I wouldn't want a motorbike I had to peddle.  I could not for the life of me stay in one place for any of the exercises she had us do where we were not touching the bottom and at one point I drifted over by Denise and she happened to have her back to me, so I grabbed her purple noodle and gave it a little bit of a shove trying to make her spin.  Well, she spun a bit but wobbled too and almost went under.  It was great.  She got me back later by shoving down on my noodle and making me wobble too.  hahaha

Kenton came over to help us haul some more stuff to the dump, but we decided there wasn't enough worth paying the five bucks.  He hung out and kept Andy company while I was out.  Andy made a really yummy dinner of cheese tortellinis (store bought) and homemade white sauce. We had a good visit after and talked about going fishing.  I want to go at least one more time before our licenses expire.  I don't know that Andy and I will renew it.

Now I'm really tired and think I'll actually get to bed early tonight.

No comments: