Sunday, June 27, 2010

School, Work, and WoW

School is out for the summer and my entire work team came over to my house for a project.  As we got going I got more and more confused and everyone got more and more upset with me and I couldn't figure it out.  My boss came up to me and told me that as my teacher, she was very disappointed with me for not completing my school work but that my work work was going well.  I was so confused, but then I figured it out.  Somehow I had thought school had let out for the summer, but it hadn't really, I was really upset with myself and all my class mates were upset with me for not keeping up with them and because of this they no longer wanted me on their team at work.  We all argued and I kicked them all out of my house and then I decided to go play WoW to let off some steam.  I log on, and because it had been so long since I've played there were all these changes made and I couldn't figure them out and then I realized that all the other players around me were my classmates/coworkers and they were being really rude and wouldn't help me.  And then I woke up.  Holy crap dreams are weird.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ha ha ha. I am sitting here thinking "when did she go back to school?"