Thursday, May 6, 2010

Zombie mode, aerobics fun, and friends

Spent a vast majority of the day in zombie mode, I just can't seam to get to bed at a decent hour.  I even got asked if I was actually awake at all when I got to work this morning.  Had to give up and go find a dark room for a quick nap at work this afternoon and ended up missing the first bit of a team meeting, oops.

Had tons of fun at water aerobics tonight.  Denise and I were singing to the music and even randomly sung "Singing in the Rain" in the middle of class, got some looks but a good laugh out of it.  Had my suit catch a pube and mess up my rhythm, that sucked and hurt!  At the end of class, as we were heading to get out of the pool, I ended up slipping on the black tiles and almost went under and Denise started laughing at me and then immediately slipped on them herself.  We both got a good laugh out of that one!  Remember the no food or drink in the poo area sign?  Well, we got looking at another sign that is in the locker room itself and it says that pants must show before entering the po and that food and drink are owed in the locker room.  Yet another says that food and drink are allowed in the pool area.  We left feeling confused LOL.  I'll get a pic up later.  We spent an enjoyable evening visiting over at the Boe's after and they were wonderful and bought us dinner!

We got home and let the dogs out and poor poor Chewy, when Andy let him back in he tried to walk through a chair he didn't think was there apparently.  He walked straight for it, bumped into it's legs, got confused and then just stood there.  It's hard to watch my cute little pup grow old and get senile. 

No comments: