Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ranting

Andy's birthday and mother's day both ended well.  It was a good weekend.  My in-laws dog had to have ear surgery and the poor thing is in a cone bigger than she is and she kept catching it on everything and just looked downright miserable.  Mitch decided to paint petals on though and make her a flower LOL.

Yesterday was a normal average day and today is, well, blah.  I feel like a thankless corperate drone today.  I'm quite convinced that no matter what I do or how hard I work or how much I get done, I will never get a thank you or a pat the back.  I like my job, but days like today make it hard.  It's hard to see one single person get a great big thank you for something you, yourself, worked your butt off to help with. Oh well.  I really should just patt myself on the back and move on, knowing that I did my part, but it still sucks.  I love my job, I love my job, I love my job...

My thoughts on why people dread change?  Change doesn't always work in your favor.  Life could be worse, but it was better before.

At least I have Montana to look forward to, YAY! Super excited to get there and see family I haven't seen in so long. I miss them.

1 comment: