Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Surprises and butt kickins

Could not wake up this morning.  It was so hard to separate myself from my bed.  Ended up being an hour late, ouch!  But Andy grabbed the mail as we were leaving and opened the mail on the way and guess what?  one of our bills was $50 bucks less than we thought it would be!  It was awesome and such a relief!

As the work day progressed I couldn't keep my butt in the chair, I felt like a jumping bean.  I think it was lack of sleep energy, you know when you are so tired that you get the jitters?  kind of like that.  I happened to wear a pedometer today and I walked almost 4000 steps today.  I know that's only just shy of 2 miles or something like that, but that's great for me.  Last time I wore it I only walked about 2500 steps.

When we got home from work Andy went to work on our huge pile of limbs in the back yard and I rushed off to aerobics.  I really think they added gelatin or something to the water.  Just as I was thinking that the water seamed thicker some how Denise voiced the same thought.  It kicked my butt tonight.  I'm worn out and my legs are aching something fierce.  Andy is just as worn out from yard work.  We should both sleep wonderfully tonight.

Now, with Chewy asleep in the middle of the floor, Lily asleep in my lap, Baggs dozing on the back of the love seat with her paws crossed out in front of her, and Andy and I yawning away, I believe it is time for bed.

No comments: