Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Rough Start

I have been hurting bad again and was feeling off all day Sunday and had a bad headache most of the day.  Yesterday I had a hard time staying awake thru the day and ended with a bad headache again and my eyes have been sticky and stinging for days.  I made an appointment for other reasons and have to go to the doctor today, I think I'll ask her about my allergies while I'm there.  I have been having a hard time sleeping the past few days as well, hard time getting to sleep and then tossing and turning most of the night.  it was really rough last night so it's been a rough start to the week and I don't want to go to the doctor after work.  I don't like going to see any doctor really.

Tomorrow we get our taxes done and he asked to see our past two years returns as well and I am kind of hoping that he can pull a miracle and find some mistake I made and get us a better return than what I came up with, but I'm not crossing my fingers on it, just hoping.

Friday I'll be going ice skating with my sister.  I'm looking forward to it but hope I can stay on my feet more than my rear and I hope I don't come away hurting.  I have spent too much time the past week hurting.  I ended up very sore just from sitting and painting ceramics for heaven's sake!  I'm so tired of it.  I want to be able to do what I want and not pay for it later.  Fibromyalgia sucks.  But I'll still go ice skating, I won't not do something fun just because I'll probably come home hurting, I hurt all the time anyway.

So far so good on the headache front today, hopefully it won't show up later in the day.  Anyway, break is done, so I better get back to work.

TTFN

No comments: