Monday, November 8, 2010

Nothing done.

I am finally feeling better and my voice, if not back to normal, has mostly stopped being squeaky although I did go back and forth between squeaky and hoarse today.  Still an improvement.  Andy and I have been trading off being sick all month long and nothing has gotten done.  I managed to get the front hose wound up and unhooked, but no fall yard work has been done, no grass seed sewn, the deck chairs haven't been put away, and the front fence hasn't been mended.  I hope to get the chairs put away and the back hose unhooked, but I highly doubt anything else is getting done, not even the fence.  Then I take a look around inside and am embarrassed.  I am not the world's best house keeper by any means, but wow, we've really let things go.  Time to pull up the boot straps and do what I can until I give out.  Not tonight tho, it's Monday.  It's been a long day.  Tomorrow tho.  We did manage to get some of the trash around the house picked up yesterday and out to the can this morning, but there is still more to pick up.  It really builds up when you are both sick.  At least the living room is tidy again.

No comments: