Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Better Late, Than Never I Suppose

No snow in December.  No snow in January.  Nope, Winter decided it would fart around for awhile, have a cup of coffee, have a chat with some friends, then maybe, possibly get to the party.  Remember last week?  Today, he decided to come back, blowing and howling, for some more fun.  Spring is in two weeks and my tulips are popping up and my crocuses have bloomed for crying out loud!

I have never seen build up on the windows like this at our house

I really need to fix that fence

The build up on the sliding door stayed put when I opened it


Poor Lily had to be convinced going out was in her own best interest.
(Look at that cold butt tuck)

This is the threshold of the front door

I love this one

Watcha doin' sittin' on the floor with the door open mom?
Those two crack me up.
I wish I had had better light
(and photoshop)

No comments: