Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Fun and Games

Random conversations from Monday night's game. (You might have had to be there, but I'm posting it anyway for those of us that were)

We were in need of a few more mini figs for an encounter:
Dan: Could you bring me my long brown one?
Brent: Um, that just sounds wrong.  Those should be left in the bathroom.
Dan: My case, it's a case.  A long brown case.
The rest of us: Dying laughing

Andy: Do you have any arrows? Do you have enough?
Me: I have a shit ton of arrows.  Dan bought me 100.
Andy: Damn, that's a lot of arrows.
Brent: Is that an ass load?
Andy: An ass load makes a shit ton.
Me? I snorted water up my sinuses and into my lungs. (Don't take a drink during funny conversations)
Everyone just cracked up laughing!
Brent: An ass load, a shit ton, and a long brown one.

Random, makes-no-sense comment from Dan later in the evening: That's better than an I told you so and a box of chocolates!

We end up in some of the weirdest conversations when we get together with good friends, and it doesn't matter what group of friends!  (Monkeys in barrels come to mind from another game night with other friends, but that's another story) We always have a good time and always end up with great fodder for teasing and blackmail later.  Mwahahaha

1 comment:

Denise said...

Dan does have some doozies. The: "Kick my ass and slap me for cookies" was from him. I couldn't stop laughing. I'm so glad ya'll have fun!