Friday, February 25, 2011

Long Weekend

We just got done with a four day weekend.  We didn't have any money to really go and do anything so we mostly just stayed home and played wow and xbox games a lot.  Saturday we hung out with Jason and Elizabeth and had a blast.  We always have so much fun with them I wish we could get together more often, but they are really busy and it seams to work out that if they are free, we are busy and vice versa.  We went out for cheap sushi and then back to their place for some games and tv.  We had a great visit and lots of good laughs.

I didn't get anything productive done except laundry and the budget and Andy got some dishes done.  We were very lazy.  I wish I had gotten more things done around the house, but I just didn't have the energy or motivation.  I have been a bit down and just can't shake it.  It's really bad this morning.

(Note:  I wrote this days (Wednesday I think) ago and just realised I never posted it)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

We had lots of fun too. Nothing better than sushi and friends.