Friday, October 1, 2010

Well enough

I need to learn to leave well enough, alone.  I scratched my glasses during the summer and decided to have the lenses replaced since they were still under warranty.  Shouldn't have done it.  they were tiny scratches.  I couldn't even see them when my glasses were on.  I was just mad at myself for scratching them at all.  Well, now my glasses don't fit right, they sit cock-eyed, they were pinching my nose.  I went in and had them adjusted.  They aren't pinching my nose as much now but now they are pinching behind my ears.  Oh and guess what?  I have have been having severe headaches the past couple of days.  It sucks.  I was pretty sure my issues with my glasses were causing them, but tonight my ears are screaming again.  Great, so now I get to deal with an ear, and most likely sinus, infection too.  I was so looking forward to a healthy, nothing to do, weekend. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

stop getting sick already okay!? Winter hasn't even begun yet. Love you and hope you do well this weekend anyway.