Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sick

Sick and tired of being sick and having headaches.  I've got the worst allergies I've ever had going on effecting my left eye, my throat, my sinuses, and my ears.  I'm pretty sure I've got a sinus infection or cold going on too and I've been getting a lot of headaches lately.  I think they are stress, allergy, and muscle strain related.  Tired of it all.  I've also been hurting more with my fibro, but that's normal for the season.  The weather is in flux and the barometric pressure is in flux, this makes my muscles very unhappy and they voice that unhappiness very loudly.  Missed work today which I don't like doing, but that meant I was here when our new phones were delivered.  That was nice, I got them out and got them both charging before Andy got home.  But then Andy called and asked me to come get him, he's miserable too.  This is very selfish of me, but I never get to be doted on when I'm sick.  I get sick, and right after he gets sick.  I just want to be cuddled and doted on damnit!  LOL  I feel really bad that he doesn't feel good either.  I don't like him being sick.

I kept the car home with me because I was supposed to go to the dentist (eek) but ended up canceling it, which sucks because they didn't have another late appointment which means I'll have to take time off work for it next time.  grrrr  That also meant I had to drag my sorry butt out of bed to go get Andy.  It was really hard to wake up.

So we now have our new phones, but guess what?  We can't use them until sometime tomorrow.  Something to do with transferring our numbers so we don't have to change them.  Oh well.

K, off my box now.

1 comment:

Denise said...

I know how you feel. Dan always uses the excuse that he needs to stay home to take care of me. Then gets me a drink, maybe something to eat, and after that, he takes off to the Dragon's Den to play. I just want to be sick by my self! lol