Thursday, October 7, 2010

Eggs

My new phone was activated and working this morning, yay!  I love it!  It's so much easier to text on, and I can post on fb.  Andy's, however, was not.  Sprint said it is something to do with how the different phones were set up.  Dumb.  He has to wait until tomorrow and isn't very happy about it.

I felt like dirt again today and stayed home again, but I did manage to work my hours.  I like being able to do that.  With drugs, I am feeling better enough to stay awake but that's about it.  I hate being sick. 

Well enough griping don't you think?  The world needs less griping.  So on to good things.  Eggs.  I love eggs.  Fried, poached, boiled, scrambled, deviled, by themselves or with other things, I don't care.  They are the prefect food.  They take forever to go bad until you cook em, they come in their own packaging, they are good for any meal or with almost any meal, they are also a great source of protein and certain vitamins, and you can decorate them and make them pretty.  You can even do all kinds of fun things with the shells.  You can paint, dye, and carve them, and even turn them into decorative little boxes.  I've even seen a pair of small computer speakers housed in empty shells and someone served yogurt in carefully, artfully, broken half shells I saw in a magazine.  They are so versatile and they just taste so dang good.  They are my favorite food.  A well cooked, over-easy, fried egg or a freshly boiled, still warm egg always makes me smile.  Even on a crap day.  I just fried up some eggs for both of us, and it was delicious! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mmmm you are silly! I like eggs too.