Monday, August 2, 2010

This Week

Oh man, I feel like I way over did it and did a double session of aerobics!  I couldn't hardly do a thing yesterday LOL.  I want to go back and swim some more so bad!  I can't wait to go again!

I did finally go see my uncle Wayne yesterday and it was so nice to visit with him.  He's looking so much better than I expected.  It was really nice and I'm glad we went.  Once we got home Andy got dinner going and let me tell you he made the most delicious chicken and rice dinner I think I've ever had.  The chicken was so tender and juicy and he made the most wonderful lemon pepper sauce reduction to go on top of it, mmm it makes my mouth water just thinking about it.  Oh man, he's such a good cook!

This week we have a lot to do.  I want the house cleaned and the dishes done and everything put away before we go on our camp out this weekend.  It's so nice to come home from camping to a nice clean house.  I've got to get to the store and get what I need to make swiss chicken for everyone Saturday night as well as get the big dutch cleaned and ready to go.  I also need to clean out the cooler and wipe out the cartop carrier.  I don't think I'll get around to using our new carpet cleaner before we go, but that's okay it can wait.  Lots of other little things to do to, but I won't bore you with those.  I can't wait for the weekend!  Going camping again! Yay!

No comments: