Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What a day

I'm finally feeling more like myself and then I have a day like today.  Andy finally heard on the news he has been waiting for, but it wasn't at all what was expected or hoped for.  After a couple of minor breakdowns, we gathered ourselves and went on with the day, only for me to find out bad news from a close friend at work.  Neither situation I can do anything about but wish I could fix both.  Still waiting for changes to happen that I have been being told about since November, but it will come too late for some now no matter what.  And now Andy and I have to wait at least six months for another set of changes to happen.  I hate waiting.

In my effort to help us have a little more wiggle room so we can get some stuff done that we really shouldn't wait on, like brakes for the car, I'm going to apply to put my student loans on hold.  Can anyone tell me the difference between deferment and forbearance?  I have the option of one or the other and am not sure which to pick.  Maybe I'll apply for both and see if either gets approved.   Hopefully we won't be this tight for too much longer.  I think my tv withdrawals are getting a little better too.  It's not too bad without it so far.

So anyone have any good ideas to do for a date that is either free or very cheap, but fun?

Oh and I forgot to mention something about our reunion, I took a very large parachute thing like what you used to play with in PE?  It was so much fun and all the kids had a blast with it, so did the adults that joined in.  I didn't get my camera out so don't have many pics, but here are some my cousin took
At one point we had put some balls on it and let the kids just shake them all around
We then lifted it up and jumped under it
everyone had a blast

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am sorry you had a bad day. I hope the news you have been waiting on aren't bad ones. Hope things look up very soon. As far as dates go you can play games together, go to a movie in the park, have a picnic in the canyon etc. I think there is a place on fox 13 website that will show free or cheap family entertainment ideas.