Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Actually that's not all

Okay so I got musing over the good laughs I got from reading the blog I discovered today, www.sleeptalkinman.blogspot.com, and decided to tell a few of my own.

Keep in mind, I don't remember any of this.  It's all recalled from what Andy has told me.

I apparently sit up wide eyed and wake Andy up a lot in my sleep and I am one of those people that you can talk to me and I will answer you while asleep.  So's my sister.  Runs in the family I guess.  Andy is not.  If I try to talk to him, he wakes up. Anyway, here's a few that I remember him telling me about.

This is one of his favorites to razz me about:
Me:  Look over there!
Andy:  What is it?
Me, very matter of factly: A bug.
Andy: Do you want me to kill it?
Me: No.
Andy: Is it a good bug or a bad bug?
Me: A good bug

Another time I guess I shook Andy up out of a dead sleep and said "It's okay, it's just a stall." and was gone again.

He tells me I was rummaging around under the bed from on top once saying something about needing to turn the water off cause I had left it on.

Andy was talking a nap once and I walked into the bedroom just as he sat up on his elbow and held up all the blankets with his other hand and started yelling, "This has got to be held up, someone needs to come over here and hold this up!"  I asked what needed to be held up and he just yelled that it needed to be held up again and then snorted and plopped back down out cold.  haha

Another time, Andy rolled over and whispered very sexily in my ear, " The wires all yours, baby." That's my favorite of his, LOL.

I know my sister talks in her sleep, and I know her husband does to, but at one point in their marriage they were working separate shifts and Kenton was going to school and they really were not seeing enough of each other at all and obviously they were feeling the strain.  I stayed the night one night over a weekend, and I kid you not, they started talking to each other, sound asleep, in the middle of the night.  It wasn't very coherent from either of them, but they were obviously understanding each other.  I was lucky enough to still be up when this happened.  I had a hard time not bursting out laughing!  I remember Stacie saying they had woken each other up doing it a couple of other times. LOL

Oh and it used to be that when we stayed at my dad's, someone would stay in the room next to his.  Well, he banned Stacie from getting to sleep in that room cause she would talk too much in her sleep and wake him up!  hahaha.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am glad (now) I think it is funny that I talk in my sleep. I am not nearly as entertaining as STM though. I have had some great giggles the last two days over his antics. His wife has built in bedroom entertainment lol.