Monday, September 20, 2010

Pictures

Today I worked from home again.  Glad I did, it was a bad day and would have been worse if I had been in the office I think.  Although if I had been in the office a specific situation may have been resolved better and easier.  Oh well, what do you do?  At least my fibro has eased up enough for me to actually move around a bit.

Anyway on one of my breaks I decided to take some pictures.  The one added at the top of this blog is our actual front door, faded, peeling paint and all.  The sign next to it was hand made, specifically for us, by a really good friend of mine.  It's wonderful and beautiful, both in its design and the thoughts behind it.  Thank you Gladys.

I also got a really great pic of our dog, Lily. She is such a cute, funny little dog.  When Andy got home tonight she went nuts.  You would've thought he'd been gone a week instead of just the day.  Andy loved it.  Getting greeted by somebody that loves you unconditionally is just awesome.  I had no idea how to match her enthusiasm, but I was very happy to see him too.

 I also got some pics of our cat, Baggs, doing, well, doing what cats do best I guess.  Laying on some magazines sound asleep. With one a eye open of course, can't ever be too careful.
 I also went outside for some fresh air for a few minutes and got a pic of one of two of my sunflowers that made it this year.  They are small and not very healthy, but I was a bad gardener this year and did not care for them very well.  Course it didn't help that our back hose was out of commission for a while.

No comments: