Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Games and New Friends

Andy talked me into playing Dungeons and Dragons several months ago and we have been playing almost every Monday since.  We made friends with a new couple and have been having fun playing.  For those that don't know its a table top paper game played with dice, figurines, stat sheets, and lots of imagination.

Here's our set up.  Sometimes dungeon maps will be drawn on the board for reference.
I have a cool set of dice in a chain mail dice bag the Huz bought me for Christmas.  It's pretty cool.  I get bored with character set up, but once we get going, I enjoy the encounters.

We've started hanging out with Brent and Amber and been having fun.  Sunday we went to lunch and a movie with them and then stopped for frozen yogurt.  It's fun to get to know new people.

No comments: