Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Borked

I have had a photobucket account for a while, but never really used it.  That is until I discovered the photobucket app.  I have been frustrated with upload speeds from my phone to facebook and whenever I try to do a blog post from my phone, the picture ends up small and I can't resize it.  The app allows me to upload all the pics I want at record speeds and then when I want to post them somewhere, it's quick as a whistle to attach.  It has been wonderful!

Until I decided to actually organize photobucket and create albums.  Now, If you look back thru my last several posts guess whats missing?  The links for my pics are all broken!

I may or may not get around to fixing it.  It's not going to be an easy fix it looks like.  I have to try and remember what pic I put where and repost it.  How frustrating.

Oh well, at least I know why and how and it won't effect any future posts.

No comments: