Saturday, December 18, 2010

So Needed That

I went out Christmas shopping last night with my sister, it's something we do every year together and I always look forward to it.  We have a sit down dinner somewhere and then head out.  We always have so much fun talking and laughing and teasing and its great!  I got almost everything I wanted to get too.  I've gotten so bad at last minute shopping the last few years, but I'm not the only one hehe.  We lost track of time, couldn't believe how late it was when Andy finally called to see when we were heading home.  I wore the wrong shoes and ended up hurting quite bad by the end of the night, but I was in such a good mood and had so much fun that it was totally worth it.  It was just what I needed after all that has been going on.

We have a tons of December birthdays in my family (and among my friends) and we all signed up for a free meal at a really yummy restaurant called Tucanos and so we all got together today for our meal to celebrate together.  I had a great time, and Andy came despite still not feeling very well.  He's had a nasty cold for most of the week.  We came home and both of us promptly fell asleep, it was kinda funny.  I got the budget done once we got up, we got our tree set up but not decorated (I know, Christmas is just days away, but I want it up damnit!) and now we are relaxing. 

It's been such a great weekend and just what I needed.

No comments: