Thursday, December 2, 2010

Dew Me

I woke up today, knowing I hadn't gotten enough sleep.  I dragged thru the morning and pretty much fell asleep in the passenger seat on the way to work.  I got to work and found my cubicle gift wrapped and decorated for my birthday.  I had to break thru the wrapping paper to get inside.  Inside, I found mana from heaven in the form of a six pack of 16oz diet Mountain Dew.  There was also a bag of goodies that I shared with everyone.  It was awesome.  I had lost enough sleep that a dew didn't do it for me today really, but  the one I had, along with some pain stuff, did help with the headache I woke up with.  Nolana also brought in ice cream and soda for floats for everyone. Other than finding out about more underlying drama and playing catch up from yesterday, over all it was an okay day.

I think I'll take a nap when I get home tho if I can ignore the twin calls of wow and my book.

No comments: