Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Blocked?

I just can't really think of anything to write about right now.  I have tons, I just can't put it into words for some reason.

I have new little green shoots of grass in the back, I can't seem to motivate myself to do the front.  I can't get our mower to start so we once again have three non-working mowers.  sigh.  I got a new sprinkler that is awesome.

My fish tank is looking awesome.  All the algae is almost gone finally and all the shrimp have finally come out of hiding.

I bought my huz an awesome birthday present, but that will be a separate post.

I'm starting to have a better attitude about work again.

The house is a mess, but again, I can't really find my motivation.

I need to get my pepper, tomato and basil plants in the ground and my thyme seeds planted.

I'll try and find my muse and motivation and get back to you.

:)

No comments: