Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Psycho Washer

I have been on a cleaning kick and it has been awesome.  Each day I get home from work sit for a bit and then have this demanding need to clean something or pick something up, it's weird but wonderful.  Today I got home and tossed the upstairs bathmat down to wash later and then unloaded and loaded the dishwasher (oh how I love that), and took out some trash and recycle stuff.  Later I finally put the bathmat in the wash.  Just a bit ago I went to get it so I could drape it over the shower rod to dry and this is what I found:


EEK!  Our washer isn't that old!  It's gone mad!  What do I do?  Now I'm afraid to use it, what if it did that to our clothes?  But then a friend had a great idea and I went to put some old towels in there for a test.  The only towels I could think of are our dog towels and we have a pile of them in the hall downstairs.  They have been shoved to the back of my mind but needing to be done.  I went to get some and realized they'd been there a while.  A long while.  And then I realized that Chewy's towels from the day he died were in that pile.    I miss that mutt terribly so.  How can it be so hard to wash his towels? 

I need to go find something happy to do.  Night all.

No comments: