Thursday, April 7, 2011

God Sniped Me

Last week sometime (or maybe the week before) Andy bought me a new (used) phone off Ebay that I was very excited about but we sadly had to return it today.  The kid we bought it from could not get it released from his account for some reason (he has no clue what he is doing) and so we couldn't activate it on our account and use it.  I was very disappointed by this as my phone sucks, but my husband came to the rescue and found another one that is actually cheaper than the one we returned and won the bid.  I had to laugh tho because the first one he told me he was bidding on today he lost and he sent me an email saying, "God sniped at the last second!"  I laughed so hard and told him maybe I wasn't to have a new phone at all (He meant to type, "Got").  He then got sniped again, and then again and I knew it wasn't to be so.  When he told me he was bidding on yet another one, I told him God really didn't want me to have a new one and I was to suffer the one I have.  But I guess God wanted me to have that one cause he won it.  hahahaha

This one better be usable!

No comments: