Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Day

I had a horrible nightmare about camping with my family during a tornado.  I woke up with a killer headache.  I couldn't get my hair to do what I wanted.  I tried to leave the house without the keys, then I tried to leave without my badge.  I got to work and emptied my water cup into the trashcan instead of the sink before refilling it with fresh, I spilled really hot water all over my desk in an attempt to try an orange tea.  The day was long and tiring and took all day to get rid of my headache.  I came home to an ornery husband.  I tripped up the stairs but not in my usual manner, I caught my right foot in my left pant leg and popped my hem that I was so proud of.  But amazingly enough, after all that, I am in a good mood.  Weird.

On a side note:
This is our sad pathetic grill

 This is our grill on birds

Any questions?

One slightly used grill for sale, $25 (tank not included)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I tried to use our grill today and after the chicken was on it for over half an hour it wasn't even close to being browned. Time for a new one for us too.
Did a bird try to nest in yours or something?

Mooster said...

ya, there has been a pair of starlings going in and out of it for a week or so and we finally decided to open it up today. Good thing we had already decided to get rid of it. We didn't even use it all winter cause it doesn't even get hot anymore.

Mooster said...

They have been using the rotisserie holes on the sides and if you ask me, they suck at building a nest LOL