Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sooo.....

I just realized it's been like 3 weeks since I've updated my blog!  Crazy I know.  Been a stressful, depressing, fun 3 weeks and I guess I haven't felt like saying much.  I'm worried about my uncle Wayne.  He was given just a few months to live about a month or so ago and I just hope he can go easy without a lot of pain.  I will miss him and constantly wish I knew him better.  I've always loved him and enjoyed talking with him.  We've had a cancer scare with my brother-in-law. He has a large tumor on the left side of his head and that has us all really worried and scared and I've been depressed over it.  I wish I could comfort him somehow but we haven't had the best relationship.  I just hope they can get rid of it without him having to go thru chemo, that's hard stuff.  I've been missing old friends and being worried about current and new friends.  Had a great 24th with family, with good food and fun times, and watching the kids play and be really silly and got to chat well into the night out in front of my mom's house with an old friend just like old times, it was great!  Love ya Shar!

It's been way too hot and our stupid central air refuses to get our house any cooler than 80.  The cat is shedding like crazy and we got the dogs shaved.  They're super cute and feel a lot better.  We got a Pledge pet hair sweeper and it works wonders!  My couches are hair free for the first time since we got the cat!  Love it and am so glad the dogs don't shed! We just got a carpet cleaner which I am super excited about, now I can get the old dog smell with piss overtones out of the living room.  Poor Chewy, he's so old and now he's gotten leaky.  We've had to start leaving potty pads in the bathroom for him as he can't hold it all day anymore and he's started dripping a bit here and there as he walks around.  I think we're going to have to get him a doggy diaper.  Oh Joy.  I can also use the cleaner to get the rest of the mildewy smell out of the basement carpet and get the remnants cleaned and put back in place.

I'm sick of the teenage girl attitudes from some people at work and I'm sick of the stupid "swear words" that a coworker has chosen to use at work every ten minutes and I'm sick of waiting for changes that I've been hearing about since November that still haven't happened at work.

I wish I had more money and more free time.  I'm sick of my split entry house with the sticker weeds out front and the voles out back neither of which seem to be able to be gotten rid of.  I wish we had trees and money for sprinklers and sod.  I wish I could find someone willing to come out and till up our back yard, and, and, and, I wish, I wish, I wish...I need patience.

I got a new game for my ds that is super fun, Desktop Tower Defense!  I have to protect my desktop with towers and keep the creeps from getting thru!  It's fun, you should play it.  Andy got the newest game from Blizzard, Starcraft II, and I have become a temporary gamer widow LOL.   I may start playing WoW again, I've been missing it, but I also would like to sign up for gamefly and try out a bunch of the new games that are out right now like Red Dead Redemption and Alan Wake, but I don't think I can justify both at the same time.

I'm looking forward to going fishing with Andy and my brother-in-law Kenton this weekend and super excited to go camping next weekend with my family.  I love camping.

We 're going to be very busy over the next month or so, something is going on almost every weekend until mid September.  I'll keep ya'll posted.

No comments: