Thursday, April 29, 2010

Morning

I woke this morning to a slightly chilly house from having turned the furnace off the week before anticipating spring and summer and now winter has decided on an encore, what's up with that?  I hate Utah weather sometimes.  Anyway, with the house slightly chilly, snuggled in my warm bed with my wonderful husband laying next to me running his hand through my hair and giving me soft kisses, I decided I can face another day even as I wish I could stay in bed.  Got up, worked out some stiffness and some pain, got dressed, flipped on the heater so the pets don't freeze, had a lovely eye watering coughing fit and headed out.  On the way to work, I realized that I once again forgot to give my poor old decrepit dog his meds.  He did get a joint eaze to coax him into the bathroom, or what we have deemed "Chewy prison", so hopefully he will be okay while we are at work. 

Has anyone else noticed that if the ground is wet or white the average driver loses 10-15 IQ points?  Despite this and running behind at home, we managed to only be about eight minutes late, not too bad. 

Anyway, another day another dollar.  Gotta start paying attention and get to work on a job that has become boring and lonely and I still hate my new desk.  At least I have water aerobics to look forward to tonight.

No comments: