Thursday, April 29, 2010

Shoes and food

We got to aerobics tonight and Denise surprised me with a nice surprise, she bought me some water shoes. I have never been in a pool with water shoes before.  Now, the whole time we've been going to water aerobics the instructor has always said to avoid the black tiles marking the lanes on the bottom of the pool because they are slippery.  I've always been a bit confused by this as I have never had a problem gripping them with my bare feet, well guess what?  Those tiles turn into greased ice cubes when wearing water shoes!  More than once I slipped and almost went under.  Denise mentioned that it would have been funny and made a good post, lol.  There is some added advantages to wearing them however.  They do add stability, resistance, and, weird as it is, weight.  They added a whole new dynamic to my workout and despite the slippery hazards, I think I will keep using them - Thank you Denise!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I get very, VERY hungry after a good work out, and today was made worse by already feeling like I was starving before going.  Much to my delight, my husband had wonderful, yummy spaghetti cooking when I got home.  Love him!

Now to veg, cross-stitch, or play bioshock....

No comments: