Sunday, August 5, 2012

Look What I Did!

I was in the bathroom the other night and looked over in the tub (cause I had nothing better to do...) and there was this big spider wondering around in there.  I'm not like most girls and don't get all riled up at little things that can be annihilated squashed so easily, I also knew it was a giant wolf spider and was harmless.  I decided to leave it be, figuring in would go down the drain or something since we're not using the tub at the moment (anyone know a plumber or are willing come help fix the shower?  No?  Oh well, worth a shot).

A little while later I hear the cat meowing very loudly from the bathroom, so I went in to see what she was on about (which is exactly what she wanted, I find myself at her beck and call all the time without meaning to be....), and found this:

She was totally proud of herself and had to show off, and started doing her, "look what I did!" act as soon as she saw me.


Good girl, but she could have eaten it or shoved it down the drain at least.
(Note to self: clean tub)

No comments: