Friday, August 10, 2012

Dumb Nose

I have lots of nose issues.   They drive me nuts.   One of them is me getting a really nasty nose bleed once a twice a year.   Like, last forever,  give you a headache,  go thru lots of tissue,  kinds of bleeds.  I have been tempted,  once or twice,  to just shove a tampon up my nose.

Anyway,  today was one of those days.   Did I also mention that sometimes these happen with no warning? Yeah. 

I went to the bathroom and while I was in there,  I blew my nose.   Between putting the first tissue in the toilet and reaching for some more,  my nose decided it wanted to do its best impression of an upside down old faithful.   Needless to say,  I did not get more tissue fast enough.   There was no way I could go back to my desk and continue working and pretend nothing happened.   On top of this,  the huz was in a meeting and he has the keys.   Oh joy.   So I sent a text to my boss and kidnapped a coworker and headed home to change my shirt.  

My nose did not stop its efforts to drain my body of life-giving blood until almost halfway home.
Anyway,  I changed and went back and finished my day.   When I got home for good,  after getting some advice on cleanup,  it was time to tackle this:

 
With this
 
It does this (which I found cool!) 
A quick rinse,  and voila.   Clean shirt!  Yay. 
 
Now I know how to hide the evidence so my devious plan can commence!   Mwahahahaha! 






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you had such a BAD nosebleed at work! I didn't realize that you still get those awful nosebleeds,that really sucks. But it looks like you have found a way to take blood out of your clothes.